About a year old (maybe longer), I had a fully functioning instance of Home Assistant (v 0.76) running on an Odroid XU4. I started the process of moving my z-wave/zigbee peripherals from Wink to HASS - I had purchased a GoControl HUSBZB-1 (dual zigbee/z-wave USB dongle). Then the update to 0.78 totally changed the convention by which zigbee and z-wave devices were named. So although my devices were still paired to the dongle, I couldn't access them, and it took the better part of two days to get them working, and then get my automations working.
That experience was enough to move me back to Wink, and continue using Stringify. And it is reason why a couple months ago I decided to move to Hubitat instead of HASS.