I used to have location flows working well on my Samsung S5, but upgraded to an S8 a while ago. Since then, I've never gotten location triggers to work reliably, if at all. On rare occasions, the flow will trigger long after I've entered or exited the area. Almost all of the time, they won't trigger at all, unless I wake the phone and open the app.
I've tried all the hints in the location guide, and more, including:
* Make sure phone is not in power save mode;
* Check to make sure Stringify app is not battery optimized (doze);
* Add app to unmonitored list in device management app monitor;
* Tried turning off app monitor (didn't help);
* Uninstall and reinstall app, clear cache and data;
* Disable and re-enable the "mode based on location" flow I use;
* Edit the location thing in the flow, save, enable flow.
Still requires me to open the app before I get a trigger. Phone is currently running the Verizon OTA Oreo OS version, but behaved the same on the previous Nougat version.
Anyone know of any other tricks that can be tried on an S8 to make it work right? Thanks in advance.