I developed the following flow to turn on my outside lights randomly between a certain number of minutes after sundown - thought someone might find it interesting (yes, it's tested and working):
(see image in next post)
* Triggers at sundown
* Gathers random number from https://www.random.org/integers/?num=1&min=7&max=33&col=1&base=10&format=plain&rnd=new
* Sets variable to random number
* Triggers the next flow
* Triggers from Flow one
* Decrements variable
* Runs timer for one minute
* Checks variable
* If more than 0, loops back to Flow two
* If equals 0, turns on lights
*The "min" & "max" values in the random.org link should be modified to your desired 'between' window - my desired window is "between 7 and 33 minutes after sundown."
*The timer is set to 1 minute - so it loops the number of minutes set by random.org until it reaches 0.