I searched around and found this error on the forums, but it was not resolved and I am having the same problem.
Basically, IFTT cannot find my Stringify items and I would love some help. Any ideas? Thanks!
1. Create a Stringify Flow that is triggered by IFTT. Stringify and IFTT are connected.
2. Create an IFTT that connects to the Stringify flow.
3. When attempting #2 above, the IFTT shows an "Options Unavailable" message and I cannot find my IFTT flows.
1. IFTT and Stringify are connected.
2. The IFTT trigger in Stringify does have an IFTT unique identifier.
3. IFTT shows Stringify connected to my one (and only) Stringify service.
4. In an attempt to debug, I went to IFTT, disconnected the Stringify service and then re-connected.
Note: I would show screen captures, but it is not allowed for first-time users.